Saturday, June 13, 2015

ShAAAAArk Week

Blog, something crazy has happened. It has changed my whole summer. For some reason Shark Week is in early July. PEOPLE. SHARK WEEK IS EARLY THIS YEAR. WE HAVE 3 WEEKS PEOPLE. 3. WEEKS.

I don't know why Discovery has done this, but we must roll with the tides here. Every year I scour to internet for the best shark merch and compile a list. Usually I ask for these items on my birthday (see here) but my hand has been forced this year so... here are my top items for Shark Week 2015:

1. This Mug: It's a mug with a picture of a shark holding a mug. Adorable.


2. This T-shirt: Looks a little more understated than a lot of the other options out there. For the more subtle, cooler shark lover.


3. This Jaws Christmas Ornament: I am so obsessed with this. They have a whole Jaws set: Shark, Chief Brody, Hooper, and (my favorite) Quint.


4. This bowl: For your annual shark week kick off party. So cute.
5. This pet costume: Um yes. Caesar in this? Done. Thanks Amazon one-click ordering.


6. This Cookie Cutter: They're 3D. 3D cookie cutters. If I had the patience and artistic talent, I would do this.


7. This Candle: this is the best thing. The. Best. THING.

I'll be back soon with some deets on the party this year, Happy Shark Week to all!!

1 comment: