Thursday, July 27, 2017

30

Well, hi there blog. My last post was for New Year's, so naturally I'm back just in time for my birthday list! Truth be told I have not given much thought to my birthday this year, my mind is squarely fixed on mid-september and I'm pretty much just letting August 7th slide on by this year. BUT, I have to make a birthday list. 
It's tradition.
And I know that my many avid readers 
NEED TO KNOW what I want for another birthday. 
So here we go! For the SEVENTH TIME 
(man I'm too old to be doing this), my birthday wish list:

Dear Universe,

What follows is my 30th 
birthday wish list (in no particular order):

1. Comfy PJs
for lounging this fall

(boy brow, cloud paint, lipgloss)
'cause I need to know if the hype is real 



'cause I will continue to put this on my list until they are finally mine
and look! a groupon

4. A day up at Sundance with James!
'cause the search for the perfect nude nails continues
'cause all the heart eyes

'cause I'm super late to the party 
on this one but I've heard good things 


9. And, as always, world peace:


xoxo, b.






1 comment:

  1. Many birthday wishes your way! Sorry to be so long after but I hope your birthday was the best! <3

    ReplyDelete