Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday, Friday, Fridaaay


Friday! Fridaaaay!! FRIDAY!!! Happy Friday blog! To celebrate I'm giving you two posts in one week! You're welcome.

I'm enjoying: Not sugar. Boo. I gave up refined sugar for lent, because I'm a big dummy. I can have any dark chocolate that is 70% or above. So I'm eating a lot of dark chocolate that is 70% or above. So I'm enjoying a lot of dark chocolate that is 70% or above.

I'm reading: Bring up the Bodies by Hilary Mantel. Trying to finish by the time the BBC/PBS series starts-- another Tudor TV series to watch! HEYOOO!



I'm watching: A lot of Friends. TBH.














I'm listening to: It's been non-stop Hozier for the last 5 months. WITH OUT STOPPING. Hozier just speaks to me. Jackie & Wilson is currently my favorite, but this is a close second:



I'm hoping to: Finish the 5k I agreed to do with James tomorrow. All I can think of is the epic nap I will take after we eat pancakes, after we run the 5k. So I'm not really thinking about the 5k at all, which is maybe a problem.

Maybe see you next week!? Maybe!


No comments:

Post a Comment