Tuesday, January 21, 2014

hey blog

blog, 
this is happening right now. can you believe this is happening?
it's. happening.

there are two reasons i've been gone so long:
1. i usually blogged in the evening/nighttime and with my 5:30am wake-up call i am usually passed out by around 10pm. looking a little like this:

annnnnd 
2. sometimes blogging can feel a bit "look at me! look at me!" and you can only take so much of that you know? 
i mean-- don't get me wrong-- i think i am pretty great 
but unplugging has felt pretty good
 not to mention i had more time to focus the present
or watch more netflix
you know....whichevs...

but, this is my only journal of any kind
and i do love to write
and the swim season is quickly coming to a close
so here i am! in 2014! back to blogging it up!

xxx, b.

p.s. did you know beyonce keeps a video journal?? 
as seen in her documentary:
i love this so much i may try it this year


No comments:

Post a Comment