Wednesday, August 15, 2012

today, 3 years ago, i looked like this:
i was pretty dang happy.
(and yes that is my hair tie on my wrist. i would do that on my wedding day. 
i. would.)

this morning i looked like this:

i don't look quite as pretty, but happier than i ever imagined three years ago.

happy anniversary mr. perry!
thanks for making me mrs. perry and loving me and making me laugh every day
you are dreamy and i love you

this year is also our 10th anniversary...of meeting in driver's ed that is
so this song is perfect
it also perfectly describes my feelings for you
(..."dang i think i love that boy, do anything for that boy")

and, as you know, i am exactly like beyonce in every way.
so it's almost like i'm singing it to you:

1 comment:

  1. You two are adorable. I love you both and wish you a happy 3rd/10th anniversary!

    ReplyDelete