Thursday, March 31, 2011

this:
was a very good book. i don't just think you should read it, i know you should.


like scale: 5 likes out of 5
changed my life scale: so, this book changed my life-in that i learned so much by reading it
recommend: yesyes!

and guess what, it is required reading for senior u.s. military commanders, pentagon officers in counter-insurgency training, and special forces deploying to afghanistan. seriously... you should read it.

bookupdate: i'm about to finish a quick jodi picoult (my go to courtroom/family drama author) titled 19 minutes and then i'm thinking i'll start extremely loud & incredibly close by jonathan safran foer (because it came highly recommended by a friend, it is also about new york, and i will be with said friend and more friends for easter...in new york. which means it is appropriate, twice)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation! I will put that on my shopping list :)

    ReplyDelete