Thursday, March 17, 2011

happy st. paddy's day!
the corned beef is cooking,
dropkick murphys is playing,
now it's time to celebrate how great is is to be irish.

we'll probably get pretty wild tonight.
you know, drink green milk and talk in irish rogues.
pretty standard.

nicki, on the other hand, is already drunk:




that is my ireland flag covering the whole front window.
sure, we've gone without sunlight for a week, but it's worth it
just in case any of my neighbors wondered where the irish people in the building live.
subtle, right?

here's to you my friends (and especially my wonderful irish family)
you make me so proud to be... irish

Sláinte!


p.s. don't ask me where nicki got that green guinness.
does the honor code apply to fishes??

"if you're lucky enough to be irish, then you're lucky enough."




No comments:

Post a Comment