Monday, June 7, 2010

Guest Blog (Husband)

I just found out my wife has a blog, which she promises update "starting today". I guess blogging is like writing in a journal that you know anyone can read, so it's not really like writing in a journal, it's like all the small talk you get from meeting up with someone, but at the click of a mouse (or that motion tracker thing if you're using a laptop).

WARNING!: I will most likely feel like I'm rambling on through most of what I write, I hope it doesn't bore you :)

I just got into the mechanical engineering program at BYU! That's pretty big! Other than that life is pretty normal. School is going well, I love my wife, and I'm just generally a happy guy. Tonight we're gonna watch Father of the Bride for our Family Night, mostly so Brenna can show me her dream house. I'll let you know if something else interesting happens. Ciao! (That's cuz I went on a mission to Italy, so now I think I'm Italian, actually I am a quarter Italian, Sicilian, from Agrigento, through my Grandma, my dad's mom, it's true, k bye)

No comments:

Post a Comment