Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Nothing Gold

My bed

Starbucks cups accidentally left in period pieces

Ben Affleck 

How many texts I can reasonably ignore or say no to in order to stay home

The electoral college map

My favorite sad song

Really hoping Harry and William work it out

Being the type of woman who wears earrings

Wanting a shower speaker

Those big candles with 5 wicks 

Skin-cycling?

Smug people I know, and how I have never been able to achieve smugness

Throwing everything in my house away

My sister telling me collagen is ground horse hooves 

Checking the weather app 

Where to get the best throw pillows

Burnt toast and hard boiled eggs in the morning 

Going to Michael’s because I should start knitting 

Needing stamps 


:Things I filled my brain with today to avoid thinking about how I don’t know what you and your friends talked about at recess, or if you made them laugh, or what you day-dreamed about, or if you felt left out, or if someone shared their snack with you. 

When once, for a little while, there was nothing about your day I didn’t know. 



No comments:

Post a Comment