Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Late Summer & Early Fall


My favorite season has arrived. 
Last night there was a thunderstorm and it poured rain while we watched a spooky show and drank sweet & spicy tea with honey. The rain fell and a candle burned, and for me, that is heaven on earth. So today I took out all my pumpkins and put them around the house. 
Fall is here.

Sometimes I make posts like this just for me, 
I just love organizing and planning and celebrating.
So here are my picks for early fall!
 

1. "Basic Fall Witch" Mug: I want this. I am as basic as it comes. For example; boots, boot socks, pumpkin spice anything, the Target Halloween section, you name it. This mug speaks to me.

2. Books, The Witches and The Girls: two of my picks for the month! Will start as soon as I finish my last summer read.

3. Pumpkin Candle: #basic (I am usually not a big fan of Bath and Body works candles, they are too heavily perfumed for my liking. BUT this fall scent is so, so good. SO GOOD.)

4. Essie Nail Color in Angora Cardi: this is hands down my favorite nail color for September/November. It is truly the best. Looks like a cozy fall day and is currently on my nails. 

5. Dark Berry Lips: These are in right now. I saw TSwift wearing them so... And the consistency of Melted by Too Faced is the best.

6. Denim Jacket Season: I got a jacket like this at Target in spring because I knew, I just knew, it would be perfect for fall. And low and behold, here I am, wearing it daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment