Monday, January 16, 2012

happy musical monday!
moulin rouge style:


today i am bundled up inside, eating oatmeal cookies,
and planning the new semester i start tomorrow.

i'm feeling nervous-but excited about the second half of the year
the last 5 months have been a whirlwind & some of the hardest months i've ever had
and now i'm contemplating if teaching is what i want to do for the long term.

my new's years resolution is to take better care of myself
and that is my priority for 2012:
-eat breakfast
-do yoga
-do more of the things that make me happy
*like watching 30 rock in bed with popcorn and hot coco*
-think about the future (note to self: get GRE books)
-enjoy friends more
-stop picking at my flaws so much
-cook more
*real simple chicken pot pie recipe in the crock-pot as i type*
-show more gratitude

so, even if i decide that teaching is not for me
i'll know i gave it a shot as the best possible version of myself
here's to a fresh start!

No comments:

Post a Comment